About Elaine Piper:
15 + yrs. progressive experience in Career Development & Human Resources
- Certified Résumé Writer for entry-level to senior management positions
- Career Advisor – STRONG Interest Inventory Practitioner
- Personality Dimensions Facilitator
- PLA Portfolio Facilitator
- Competency Assessor for Career Development Practitioners
- Workshop & Webinar Developer
- Project Manager
- Transition Centre Manager
- Military Family Resource Centre, Executive Director
- Military Family Resource Centre, Employment Coordinator
I assist individuals to identify and verbalize their skills, knowledge, and experience to develop effective marketing documents and LinkedIn profiles.
I have worked successfully with entry-level to executive clients. Client groups I have served include military members and spouses, recent post-secondary graduates, baby boomers, new Canadians, and displaced workers.
Having been displaced twice by industry changes, I too, have had to apply what I know about marketing myself and taking charge of managing my career.
My approach to résumé writing and developing your documents includes identifying your unique value proposition, that is — what you can offer an employer that makes you stand out from the competition. This process develops your confidence to be able to effectively execute your job search. By working with me and putting the time and effort into the process you can achieve the desired outcome.
I am passionate about helping others succeed, nothing gives me greater pleasure than to hear ” I got the job!” from my clients.
When I’m not meeting with clients, developing and facilitating webinars, or blogging about job searching, you will find me at the lake kayaking and enjoying friends, family, and nature.
- Certified Resume Strategist (Career Professionals of Canada)