For This Episode of The Expert Series – we will be hearing from Shinjini Das.
The Topic of today’s discussion is How to become a Millennial Networking Superstar.
During our interview- Shinjini Das shares her story on how she became a Networking Superstar. She shares ideas and strategies that she used to grow her personal brand.
- Networking is about having one-on-one conversations, adding value and giving rather than receiving.
- How to leverage Social Media – Twitter, LinkedIn,etc to connect with Influencers in your Industry?
- Top Qualities of a Networking Superstar.
- Specific Action steps you can take to start building your network today.
- Breaking the introvert myth – Just because you are an introvert does not mean you need to discount yourself from the process of networking.
- How to make Networking fun, rather than making it seem like a chore?
- Networking is a Lifestyle!!
To learn more about Shinjini Das, you can connect with her on Social Media.
Shinjini’s Social Media Links:
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush