Wendi Weiner’s BIO
Wendi Weiner is an attorney, 4x Certified Executive Resume Writer & Career Transition Coach. She is a Board Member of the National Resume Writers’ Association,member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and also Career thought leaders. She regularly contributes to The Huffington Post, Forbes and CareerRealism.
Wendi Weiner shares her experience on how she successfully transitioned from an Attorney to an Executive Resume Writer. During the interview, she shares tips, ideas on how to write compelling resumes. She also shares ideas on creating a strong LinkedIn profile.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- The importance of having a Branding Statement in your resume. Have a Professional Summary that highlights your credentials and value as a candidate.
- Your LinkedIn profile is more compelling than your resume.
- What does a Powerful LinkedIn profile look like?
- How to prepare for an interview. Also learn how to make an impact during the interview. The importance of the perfect interview attire.
- When to bring up salary during the job interview process.
- Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have.
- Treat applying for a job as a full-time job. This mindset is key in helping you secure your dream job.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush