- The first step in the Job Search process is to figure out what you want. The more clear you are, the more effective your job search and career will be.
- Knowing what you enjoy and don’t enjoy in your current job – will give you clues about the ideal job your should be applying for.
- Using Visualization, affirmations,etc. will help you to put yourself in the right mindset and attitude. Being in the right mindset will do wonders for you during your job search.
- Secrets to getting your Career Unstuck.
- Recruiters only take 5 seconds to look at your resume. It is upto you to make it stand out and grab their attention.
- Prepare the answer to the Top Interview questions. The more prepared you are – the more confident you will come across during the interview.
- Before starting the Salary negotiation process – find out exactly how much you need to make. The more prepared you are – the better your chances of negotiating the best salary.
- The importance of baby steps. Take small steps in the direction of your dreams/aspirations – and you will eventually succeed.
- Don’t stay stuck – there are other better opportunities out there for you.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush