- Adrian Aguilar shares his story on how he transitioned from working in traditional 9-5 jobs to Entrepreneurship. Today, he works as a Career Coach helping Millennials find meaningful work.
- Adrian debunks the myth of dream jobs. Alternatively, he suggests that you should find work that makes you happy (each and everyday) . The challenge with pursuing your passion, is that one’s passions change over time, and it could potentially mislead you.
- Meaningful work is the type of work that makes you happy and fulfilled. It’s the type of work that you do not want to escape from.
- Self-Development is often the first & crucial step that is required before you start looking for meaningful work.
- How to leverage social media (Facebook,LinkedIn,Reddit,etc.) to build your network, connect with influencers or even find mentors?
- Leverage Facebook Groups to find like-minded individuals who share the same goals and vision as yourself.
- “Get comfortable being uncomfortable”. Like anything else, in-person networking is often nerve-wracking for most people. However, the more you do it, the less stressful and challenging it becomes overtime.
- Personal Branding is about providing value to others as much as you can; ultimately it will come back to you many-folds. Leverage social media (LinkedIn) to consistently build your personal brand.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush