For Episode 55 of The CareerMetis Podcast, we will learn about: A Day in the Life of a Real Estate Investor – Edna Keep.
Edna Keep is a real estate millionaire, a coach and author of Multiple Ways to Wealth. Her passion is helping real estate investors around the world make millions while investing in real estate.
Starting off as a financial adviser, Edna decided that she was tired of putting all of her money into the same income stream. She and her husband researched the real estate investment world and jumped in.
Since then, they’ve experienced massive success and are deciding to pass down their knowledge to others who are interested in the real estate market.
1. Edna shares a little of her back story and explains why she got into real estate investing. She credits her background as a financial adviser as part of the reason she made the jump.
2. Edna also explains the difference between a realtor and a real estate investor.
3. She shares some of her day-to-day and also explains how someone who is starting out can learn about real estate investing.
4. Edna stresses the importance of getting training and surrounding yourself with people who do what it is you want to succeed in. She also shares a story of 2 of her students, and how well they are doing as a result of getting the proper support system.
5. She finished the discussion with a golden thought related to success and passion, and a couple of other points about collaboration and finding skilled help.
“I could really see the investment potential in real estate.”
“I don’t sell real estate, I only buy”
“We went through our learning curve a lot quicker than most people because we didn’t just rely on classroom learning.”
“We pay our investors back 100% before we get any share of the profits.”
“Find somebody who has done what you want to do”
“Becoming successful is not easy, so do what you love”
Links & Resources
To learn more about Edna Keep, you can visit her website.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush