Doug Levin – Owner of JobStars LLC specializes in Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profiles, Personal Websites, and Career Coaching.
1. Creating a Resume that is ATS (Application Tracking System) friendly is key. As more and more companies rely on technology to screen candidates – it is important to know how to optimize your resume.
2. Crafting a clear and focussed cover letter to grab the reader’s attention. The goal of a cover letter and a resume is to get the first phone call from the employer.
3. Leverage LinkedIn to network and uncover job opportunities.
4. Importance of having a personal website for your branding and job search.
5. How to prepare for a Job interview? What are some of the questions to ask during the job interview?
6. The 3 Ps of Job Search used by successful candidates. – Patience, Persistence and Being Proactive.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush