Margaret Buj is an interview and career acceleration coach who specializes in helping professionals get any job they want at their best ever salary.
Margaret Buj Shares her insights based on her 10 years of Global Recruitment experience in helping individuals with their job search.
1. The importance of having an achievement based interview as opposed to a job duties based resume. Numbers impress and they help you stand out.
2. Resumes must be tailored to specific jobs, instead of sending generic resumes.
3. The 15 second rule of crafting cover letters. You must keep Cover letters brief and to the point.
4. How to better answer behavioural type of questions during the job interview.
5. How to negotiate a higher salary than what is first offered by the prospective employer.
6. Why you must rely less on Job Boards?
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush