He founded his first company when he was 19 with friend Tomas. He is a civil engineer, half of his life he has dedicated to professional hockey, loves surfing, snowboarding and he’s a big fan of Futurama and Space.
1. Peter shares the Top 3 mistakes candidates make in creating their resumes
2. Resume Trends from across the globe.
3. The Importance of having a strong Personal Brand – personal website, social, media,etc.
4. The relevance of LinkedIn for a job-seeker ; how LinkedIn and Resume co-exist
5. How KickResume works, and how candidates improve their chances of getting a job in record time.
Peter has been kind enough to provide us a promo code for the listeners of this episode. Use Promo Code careermetisfriends to get 30% off at
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.