This interview is part of the “Career Expert Series“.
The Topic of this episode’s discussion is “How to Enable Young Professionals to Do what They Want to Do”
1. Why Education Alone is not enough to help you win the Career Game.
2. The concept of being “The Only One” vs being The Best One.
3. How Young Professionals can leverage their Academic Knowledge to add value to prospective employers.
4. The importance of being Job-oriented versus being Career-oriented.
5. How to find the excitement in what you do.
6. How to get the process of Mentorship right?
To learn more about Roy Osing visit his website.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush