For Episode 68 of The CareerMetis Podcast, we will be hearing from a Tracey Minutolo who will be talking to use about the importance of having a side-hustle.
This interview is part of the “Career Expert Series“.
Guest Introduction – Tracey Minutol0
Tracey helps people who work 9-5 build and grow profitable side businesses they love. She explains how she successfully started her very first side hustle, and how she went about getting there. She also gives some insight on the kinds of skills people have paid for.
1. Tracey describes how she began coaching people to start their own side businesses.
2. She discusses the benefits and challenges she faces when starting her first business, and the things she’s picked up along the way that has made it much easier.
3. Tracey talks about fear, and how to deal with it. She also talks about support systems, and the vital role they play in the success people experience.
4. She shares some insights for people who are just starting out. She also talks about research, and the importance of putting your findings into action.
5. Tracey leaves off by giving a final urge to side hustlers to reach out and connect with one another.
6. She feels strongly about relationships and asking questions, and feels that it can make a huge difference early in the game.
“I’m so afraid to start a side business, what if I start the wrong one?”
“You’re able to generate an income outside of your full time job”
“What makes all the difference is having your cheerleaders”
“There’s a sweet spot between the things we like to do, and love to do, and the things people will pay us to do.”
“You don’t want to sit in the research phase forever”
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush