Paul decided to become a career counselor to help others avoid the same lack of direction he faced.
Paul started his business because he always had a flair for entrepreneurship and a desire to help others. He named his company after his daughter Skye.
1.Paul Ames shares a bit about himself, his business, where he’s from, and how he got the name Skye’s the Limit.
2. Paul talks about the challenges people typically approach him with.
3. Paul discusses mindset and the role it plays in people’s decision making.
4. He goes on to explain the role people’s personalities play, such as their values, skills and strengths.
5. Paul elaborates on core values and shares examples.
6. He also shares tips and tricks for resumes, job searches and interviews.
“I knew right away I wanted to start my own business because I’ve always had that kind of entrepreneurial flair”.
“I find that’s one of the best things is being able to relate to people”.
“They were just kind of listening to the influences of others”.
“It’s good to hear what people say, but don’t take that on board and don’t let it be gospel”.
“our potential is really unlimited”.
“little things make a difference”.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush