During our interview- Rachel Ritlop shares her experience on how she went from her corporate job to a Lifestyle Blog (catering to Millennials) & a Passionate Business.
Rachel Ritlop also shares her experience helping other millennials; and also ideas on how Young Professionals can uniquely position themselves in the marketplace.
- Why you must tap into your existing Network?
- How ATS (Automated Tracking Systems) hinders your chances of getting an interview and/or a job.
- Use Tagcloud.com to learn keyword research for the job you are applying for.
- The concept on Informational Interviews, and how it can help you connect with Influencers
- Leverage Twitter Chats to connect with Influencers and potential employers.
- Leveraging Social Media to enhance one’s personal branding; and how to market that skill-sets to employers.
- How you can turn your side hustle into a full-time business.
To learn more about Rachel Ritlop visit her website.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush