For This Episode of The Networking Expert Series – we will be hearing from Shinjini Das.
The Topic of today’s discussion is How to become a Millennial Networking Superstar.
During our interview- Shinjini Das shares her story on how she became a Networking Superstar. She shares ideas and strategies that she used to grow her personal brand.
1. Networking is about having one-on-one conversations, adding value and giving rather than receiving.
2. How to leverage Social Media – Twitter, LinkedIn,etc to connect with Influencers in your Industry?
3. Top Qualities of a Networking Superstar.
4. Specific Action steps you can take to start building your network today.
5. Breaking the introvert myth – Just because you are an introvert does not mean you need to discount yourself from the process of networking.
6. How to make Networking fun, rather than making it seem like a chore?
7. Networking is a Lifestyle!!
To learn more about Shinjini Das, you can connect with her on Social Media.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush