5 Reasons to Encourage Entrepreneurship in Kids

According to Eric T. Wagner ‒ 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months. These are some concerning stats which will certainly scare most of the parents, who will in return scare their kids away from starting businesses of their own. So, how can we simulate our kids to … Continue reading “5 Reasons to Encourage Entrepreneurship in Kids”

Analyze These Benefits Before Accepting a Job Offer

When you are looking for a job, it can sometimes be difficult to look at an offer objectively, especially if you have the pressure of bills to pay. This lack of objectivity often leads us to consider only the salary offer and not the overall benefits package. Once you get started with a company and … Continue reading “Analyze These Benefits Before Accepting a Job Offer”

Launching a Career in Real Estate? What Should You Know?

There is no doubt that a career in real estate can be a lucrative endeavor. The market has recovered from severe shocks, and things are looking up. Still, the success in this competitive arena does not revolve around merely passing a licensing test. Besides, big money commissions cannot be counted on right away. There are … Continue reading “Launching a Career in Real Estate? What Should You Know?”

What are the Best Cities to Find a Job?

Earlier this year, Forbes released its list of the best cities to find a job. The top spot did not go to a metropolis like New York City or Los Angeles. The winner was: Austin, Texas.  What makes Austin such a great place for jobs? According to mashable.com, Austin is home to large employers in … Continue reading “What are the Best Cities to Find a Job?”

Why Public Speaking Is Critical to Good Leadership (and How to Master It)

When I was at university, one of my lecturers was a man born to genius. He had won just about every award there was – and had medals strewn about his study like discarded tinsel. He was, in short, a very learned man. There was only one problem: the man was also a terrible communicator. … Continue reading “Why Public Speaking Is Critical to Good Leadership (and How to Master It)”

6 Essential Things Required by An Online Freelancer

Are you a freelancer and want to have a successful freelancing career? Freelancing is an unpredictable but profitable business for professionals who want to offer their skills to multiple employers online in any industry. This allows individuals to build their career by taking new and exciting assignments from a number of companies.  But it is … Continue reading “6 Essential Things Required by An Online Freelancer”

Envision a Successful Career in Product Design

Have you ever considered entering the exciting field of product design?Product designers use their ingenuity and talents to help devise new products for the marketplace and also enhance existing designs. A skilled product designer contributes value to the lives of other people. Whether the designer works on a simple problem or a very complex one, … Continue reading “Envision a Successful Career in Product Design”

12 Reasons Why 70% of People Never Get a Dream Job

Just about everyone dreams of one day being able to do what they have always wanted to do, from jobs like a professional athlete, singer or actor, only 30% of people are working in what they consider their dream job or something close to it. On the other end, the 70% of people in the … Continue reading “12 Reasons Why 70% of People Never Get a Dream Job”

Respectable Jobs that Don’t Require 4 Year Degrees

Ever wonder if it’s possible to get a great job without investing time and money on a four-year degree? The answer is yes. Earning a bachelor’s degree is a commendable accomplishment and required for many positions, but it doesn’t guarantee a high-paying job. If you know what options are available, or have a passion for … Continue reading “Respectable Jobs that Don’t Require 4 Year Degrees”

5 Reasons Why Your Performance At Work Is Declining

In a world where high-demand is a common ingredient in daily life and working performance is expected to be top-notch, many people are suffering from the struggles of keeping a balanced working life with their personal time, thus, in many cases, leading to serious health issues for not taking into account the amount of stress … Continue reading “5 Reasons Why Your Performance At Work Is Declining”