Thanks for visiting this page 🙂 .
If you are reading this page, then you are either curious or are interested in contributing to this blog.
I always welcome Contributors here on CareerMetis.com. If you have ideas that you think will benefit the readers of this blog; please reach out me directly by email at nissar[at]careermetis[dot]com.
What’s in it for me as a Guest Blogger for this Blog?
Of course, that is a fair question.
- Join your peers who have contributed to the blog. Reach a new audience with your content.
- Join a growing community of 444+ Bloggers and Writers who are committed to helping others with their careers.
- Another Platform to promote your content and also your Personal Brand.
- Your published posts will be promoted on all our social media profiles.
- Your posts will potentially reach 1300+ Twitter Followers, 580+ Facebook followers, 700+ Pinterest Followers.
- And you are being featured in a Multiple Award-winning Career & Productivity Blog.
What topics can I Guest Blog on?
The posts and articles in this blog are grouped under the following Categories:
- Personal Branding
- Career Success
- Job Search
- Resume Tips
- Job Interviews
- Salary Negotiation
- Accelerated Learning
I limit the posts to these categories, to keep the content consistent and relevant to the audience. However, if you strongly believe that you have a content/category which the readers’ of this blog might enjoy – feel free to reach me at nissar[at]careermetis[dot]com.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content – Write a Post with insanely relevant and useful content. Always ask ‘How can the readers benefit from this?‘. Also make sure that the article content and topic are inline with the topic guidelines as stated above.
- Duplicate Content – I do not accept syndicated or duplicate content. Most contributors on this site submit unique & original content. So, it is not fair to them if I accept syndicated or previously published content.
- Grammar – The submitted articles must be proof-read before your submission. If the submitted post requires a lot of editing – it will be rejected.
Links– Posts with links are accepted. There is no limit on authority links or contextual links (for eg. links that you are using as a reference, credibility, etc.) . You are allowed a maximum of 1 link to your personal blog/website. in the body of the article.
- Links need to be pointing to a blog post on your site. Links to Home Pages or Product Pages are not accepted.
- Links that are not accepted – Any link that does not add context to the article, or looks spammy will not be posted. For instance, this is a career blog and if your article has a link to a fashion accessory – such links will not be accepted.
- Post Length – The posts must be 500 -1000 words or more. The only exception would be Infographics or visual content. For Infographics and visual posts, please submit a brief summary along with Infographic. Here is an example of an excellent Infographic Post on this blog.
- Response Time – If approved, posts are usually reviewed and published within 48 – 72 hours.
- Post Format – Submit the post to the Editor in a Word or Docs Format.
- Pictures – Adding visuals to your post will make it more appealing and will help in getting more outreach. The more pictures you submit the better.
- Author Bio – Kindly provide a 3- 4 sentence Bio about yourself. Feel free to add links to your bio that points to your website/blog. If you already have a WordPress account, please send me that email address.
- Gravatar – Each Contributor will get a personalized page that showcases all their published posts. This Blog is powered by WordPress, so I use Gravatar (Universal Profile for WordPress) to publish Author Pictures & Bios. If you do not have a Gravatar, here are the instructions.
Roy Osing is a former President and CMO with over 33 years of leadership experience covering all the major business functions including business strategy, marketing, sales, customer service and people development. He is a blogger, content marketer, educator, coach, adviser and the author of the book series Be Different or Be Dead.
Nate Vickery is a business consultant from Sydney, Australia. His fields of expertise are company management and efficient work environment through latest technology trends, as well as internet marketing. He is also an editor in chief at bizzmarkblog.com.
Virginia Franco, NCRW, CPRW is a double-certified Executive Resume Writer and the owner of Virginia Franco Resumes . Her resumes are 100% customized for today’s readers and garner interviews in 60 days. Her LinkedIn profiles are amongst the Top 1% viewed.
Janet Anthony is a blogger from Kansas City who has been writing professionally for five years now. She mostly writes about blogging, career tips, and self-development. Her motto is “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows”. Find Janet here: Twitter and Facebook.
Tiffany Rowe is a marketing administrator who assists in contributing resourceful content throughout the World Wide Web. Tiffany prides herself in her strong ability to provide high quality content that readers will find valuable. She enjoys connecting with other bloggers and collaborating for exclusive content in various niches.
Mohammad Farooq works as a Social Media Analyst. When not doing anything related to Social media or Analytics, he goes backpacking around India. He regularly blogs about Travel, Movies, Political Issues and a lot of other things on his blog ReveringThoughts.
AJ Earley is a small business owner, chef, and freelance writer from Idaho. She has shifted careers several times in her life and enjoys helping others navigate the world of career change. She also loves traveling, especially when she can bring along her cat Buddha.
Vikas Agrawal is a start-up Investor and co-founder of the Infographic design agency Infobrandz that offers creative visual content solutions to medium to large companies. Content created by Infobrandz are loved, shared and can be found on very popular sites like Forbes, HuffingtonPost, BusinessInsider, Elitedaily and many others.
Hannah Whittenly is a freelance writer and mother of two from Sacramento, CA. She enjoys kayaking and reading books by the lake.
Valerie Jocums loves the sun, her Australian Shepherd dog, and her husband. When she isn’t mountain biking, practicing her public speaking skills, or reading, she is writing about everything she has learned. You can also connect with her on Twitter.
Lewis Robinson is a business coach by day, and guest blogger by night. His passion for all things business strategy flows deeply into his work. He can be best reached by Email.