We always welcome Contributors here on CareerMetis.com.
With an active community of 1100+ contributors (and growing) – guest authors & contributors are an integral part of our community.
WHY GUEST BLOG/CONTRIBUTE TO CAREERMETIS.COM?
Of course, that is a fair question.
Here are some reasons why:
- Join your peers who have contributed to this publishing platform.
- Reach a new audience with your content.
- Join a growing community of 1100+ Authors & Contributors who are committed to helping others with their careers.
- Another Platform to promote your content and also your Personal Brand.
- You are being featured in a Multiple Award-winning Career & Productivity Blog.
- Your published posts will be promoted on all our social media profiles.
- Your posts will potentially reach 11000+ Twitter Followers, 850+ Facebook followers, 1000+ Pinterest Followers.
The posts and articles in this blog are grouped under the following Categories:
- Career Development
- Job Types / Professions
- Skills Development
- Learning & Education
- Hiring Advice
- Remote Work
We limit the posts to these categories, to keep the content consistent and relevant to the audience.
Write a Post with insanely relevant and useful content. Always ask ‘How can the readers benefit from this?‘. Also make sure that the article content and topic are inline with the topic guidelines as stated above.
- The posts must be 1251-2500 words (and here’s why).
- All articles must be original and never published elsewhere (or copyscape protected).
- We do not accept syndicated or duplicate content. Most contributors on this site submit unique & original content.
- We no longer accept Infographic submissions.
- The submitted articles must be proof-read before your submission.
- If the submitted post requires a lot of editing – it will be rejected.
- Posts with links are accepted.
- There is no limit on authority links or contextual links (for eg. links that you are using as a reference, credibility, etc.). Please make sure to add 2-3 links to authority sites when stating facts, statistics,etc.
- Please add 1-2 links to articles within CareerMetis.com. You can search for articles in the Search bar at the top.
- You are allowed a maximum of 1 link to your personal blog/website in the body of the article.
- Links need to be pointing to a blog post on your site.
- Links to Home Pages or Product Pages are not accepted.
- Any link that does not add context to the article, or looks spammy will not be posted. For instance, this is a career blog and if your article has a link to a fashion accessory – such links will not be accepted.
- If approved, posts are usually reviewed and published within 48 – 72 hours.
- Submit the post to the Editor in a Google Docs Format (with accompanying images).
- Share/email the drafts to nissar[at]careermetis[dot]com.
- You are not required to submit stock images or cover images. We are covered in that area. We will take care of that.
- If your article needs screenshots or images to support the points you make – feel free to add them in your draft.
- Kindly provide a 3- 4 sentence Bio about yourself.
- Feel free to add 1 link to your bio that points to your website/blog.
- The Link in Author Bio must be your site.
- No Anchor Texts allows in Author Bios.
- Each Contributor will get a personalized page that showcases all their published posts.
- This Blog is powered by WordPress, so we use Gravatar (Universal Profile for WordPress) to publish Author Pictures & Bios.
- If you do not have a Gravatar, here are the instructions.
- If you already have a WordPress account, please send us that email address.
REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS/ COLUMNISTS
Roy Osing is a former President and CMO with over 33 years of leadership experience covering all the major business functions including business strategy, marketing, sales, customer service and people development. He is a blogger, content marketer, educator, coach, adviser and the author of the book series Be Different or Be Dead.
Nate Vickery is a business consultant from Sydney, Australia. His fields of expertise are company management and efficient work environment through latest technology trends, as well as internet marketing. He is also an editor in chief at bizzmarkblog.com.
Mohammad Farooq works as a Social Media Analyst. When not doing anything related to Social media or Analytics, he goes backpacking around India. He regularly blogs about Travel, Movies, Political Issues and a lot of other things on his blog ReveringThoughts.
AJ Earley is a small business owner, chef, and freelance writer from Idaho. She has shifted careers several times in her life and enjoys helping others navigate the world of career change. She also loves traveling, especially when she can bring along her cat Buddha.
Vikas Agrawal is a start-up Investor and co-founder of the Infographic design agency Infobrandz that offers creative visual content solutions to medium to large companies. Content created by Infobrandz are loved, shared and can be found on very popular sites like Forbes, HuffingtonPost, BusinessInsider, Elitedaily and many others.
Valerie Jocums loves the sun, her Australian Shepherd dog, and her husband. When she isn’t mountain biking, practicing her public speaking skills, or reading, she is writing about everything she has learned. You can also connect with her on Twitter.
Alexander Alison is an online content writer that focuses on employment in Cebu and to the Top Cities in the Philippines. His partnership with CebuJobs.PH helps him excel on the niche he loves. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
Daphne Stanford is a DJ for Radio Boise. She writes poetry, nonfiction, and lyric essays. Other ways she enjoys spending her time include hiking, piano, singing at inappropriate times, and good conversation with friends & family. Follow her on Twitter or Facebook
Mayur Mistry is a freelance copywriter and blogger from Manchester, UK. He regularly contributes for The Learning Station, an online training provider, where he writes about careers advice, study tips and industry related content, in particularly the construction sector and health and social care.