For Episode 59 of The CareerMetis Podcast, we will be hearing from Trevor Crane .
During our interview Trevor shares his insights on improving your personal branding by writing and publishing a book.
Trevor Crane is an entrepreneur, author and speaker dedicated to helping you take your life and your business to the next level.
For over a decade, he’s worked relentlessly to help entrepreneurs around the world re-design their businesses so they can have the time and money freedom they deserve…. without doing stuff that sucks.
He has a special passion for helping service-based businesses, consultants, coaches, authors and speakers take their businesses to the next level–no matter how successful they already are.
Trevor hosts a podcast, and online TV show called Greatness Quest, where he interviews extraordinary business owners and “extracts” their secrets of success so listeners can quickly apply them in their own business.
1. Trevor starts by telling Nissar a bit about the success he found, as well as the roller coaster of a life he navigated to get there.
2. He talks about the benefits of writing a book, as well as shares insights on branding, marketing, sales and communication.
3. Trevor talks about why people should write a book, and what they should write about. He give amazing examples that frame the things that hold most people back.
4. He shares 4 questions that will help people at the beginning stages of writing their book. Who is it for? What is it about? Why are you writing (what results)? And finally: What comes next?
5. He concludes the interview by talking about the business behind books, and how the adventure happens after you publish your book, not before.
“My real successes happened professionally when I finally hired my first mentors”
“It took me over 20 years to write my first book.”
“Marketing is communication. Sales is communication”
“Frame the future the way that you want it”
“The book is the start, not the end”
“Your message matters”
To learn more about Trevor Crane and for additional resources, you can visit his website.
Intro Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – Siren Kickback
Ending Music provided courtesy of Accelerated Ideas (www.accelerated-ideas.com). Soundtrack – No Need to Rush